Discover how penetration testing exposes weaknesses in security and how the initial and critical planning phase is key to a successful engagement process.
CompTIA PenTest+: Planning for an Engagement
- describe the need for penetration testers
- explain the CompTIA PenTest+ exam
- understand your audience and rules of engagement
- compare resources, requirements, and budgets
- define impact analysis and remediation timelines
- describe disclaimers and technical constraints
- examine engagement support resources
- examine pertinent contracts and agreements
- evaluate environmental differences
- obtain written authorization
- describe engagement
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.