Discover how to exploit vulnerabilities in wired and wireless networks by taking advantage of weaknesses at several layers of the OSI model.
CompTIA PenTest+: Network-Based Exploits
- compare name resolution and SMB exploits
- exploit SNMP and SMTP protocols
- describe FTP and DNS exploits
- define pass the hash
- describe man-in-the-middle attacks
- classify denial-of-service exploits
- describe NAC bypass and VLAN hopping
- describe evil twin and deauthentication
- classify fragmentation and WPS exploits
- compare bluejacking to bluesnarfing
- identify cloning, jamming, and repeating
- describe network exploits
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.