Discover how to conduct penetration testing against specific local host operating systems, with an emphasis on Windows and Linux systems.
CompTIA PenTest+: Local Host Vulnerabilities
- recognize host OS vulnerabilities
- describe service and protocol configurations
- define Linux privilege escalation
- specify Windows privilege escalation
- classify additional host-based exploits
- recognize account setting vulnerabilities
- describe escape exploits
- describe local host exploits
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.