Discover how to gather information and perform white hat reconnaissance using techniques such as scanning, enumeration, fingerprinting, and eavesdropping. Leveraging data to prepare for exploitation is also covered.
CompTIA PenTest+: Information Gathering
- describe scanning
- describe enumeration
- compare packet crafting and inspection
- conduct fingerprinting
- inspect X509v3 certificates
- perform eavesdropping
- describe decompilation
- conduct debugging
- describe open source intelligence gathering
- describe mapping and prioritizing
- describe common techniques to complete an attack
- describe information gathering and preparation
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.