Discover the most common exploits and vulnerabilities of applications and programs.
CompTIA PenTest+: Application-Based vulnerabilities
- identify injection attacks
- define authentication exploits
- describe authorization exploits
- recognize XSS attacks
- recognize CSRF/XSRF attacks
- define clickjacking
- compare security misconfigurations
- describe file inclusion exploits
- describe unsecure coding practices
- describe application exploits
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.