Explore and evaluate various penetration testing analysis techniques using tool and script output.
CompTIA PenTest+: Analyzing Tool and Script Output
- analyze password cracking output
- analyze pass the hash output
- configure a bind shell
- get a reverse shell
- proxy a connection
- upload a web shell
- analyze injections
- analyze logic and I/O
- analyze substitutions, variables, and operations
- analyze error handling and arrays
- analyze encoding and decoding
- describe tool output
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.