In this course, you will learn how to implement various cryptographic techniques in different scenarios. You will also prepare for exam CAS-003.
Cryptographic Technique Implementation
- start the course
- implement cryptographic techniques
- implement cryptographic mechanisms
- describe cryptographic data processing
- use the OpenPuff steganography tool
- implement cryptographic modules and processors
- recognize various types of cryptographic implementations
- implement SSH, S/MIME, and SSL/TLS
- implement cryptographic applications
- implement key components of PKI
- describe blockchain and mobile cryptography
Practice: Cryptographic Techniques
- select cryptographic techniques based on requirements
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.