The Windows Control Panel is a central location for accessing and configuring various system features and components. Explore some of the critical Control Panel utilities covered on the CompTIA A+ 220-1002 exam.
CompTIA A+ 220-1002: Windows Control Panel Utilities
- configure Windows Internet Options including settings found on the General, Security, Privacy, Content, Connections, Programs, and Advanced tabs
- configure Windows Display options and display settings including resolution, color depth, and refresh rate
- use Folder Options to configure View hidden files, Hide extensions, General options, and View options
- configure Advanced System settings including Performance (virtual memory), Remote settings, and System protection
- configure Windows Firewall settings
- describe Power Options including Hibernate, Power plans, Sleep, Suspend, and Standby
- demonstrate your understanding of Windows Control Panel utilities
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.