Explore critical system utilities, such as Credential Manager, Bitlocker, Device Manager, and Sync Center.
CompTIA A+ 220-1002: System Utilities
- Configure Credential Manager settings
- Navigate the Programs and Features options
- Determine when to use HomeGroups
- Configure Windows Sound, Devices and Printers settings
- Use the Bitlocker feature
- Perform Network and Sharing Center configurations
- Navigate Device Manager
- Describe the function of Sync Center
- Configure Windows system utilities
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.