Wireless networks are much more versatile than wired networks if you’re in an environment where running wires might be difficult. Explore the most efficient wireless networking protocols to use given a scenario.
CompTIA A+ 220-1001: Wireless Networking Protocols
- describe features of 802.11a
- list features of 802.11b
- differentiate between 802.11g and other 802.11 standards
- describe 802.11n features
- list 802.11ac features
- differentiate between 2.4 and 5 GHz frequencies
- list the benefits of wireless channels 1-11
- list the features of Bluetooth
- describe features of NFC and RFID
- describe features of Zigbee and Z-Wave
- differentiate between 3G, 4G, 5G, and LTE
- configure wireless networking protocols
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.