Every computer requires a storage device. Explore the different storage options and how they work and discover various types of storage solutions for your computer.
CompTIA A+ 220-1001: Storage Solutions
- recognize when to use a CD
- differentiate between DVD and other storage types
- recognize when to use a Blu-ray disc
- list the features of solid-state drives
- describe features of magnetic drives
- differentiate between 2.5 and 3.5 inch drives
- list the benefits of hybrid drives
- list the features of flash drives
- describe when to use hot swappable drives
- differentiate between RAID 0, 1, 5, and 10
- recognize storage solutions
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.