Explore the various services that servers can provide to ease administration and service clients.
CompTIA A+ 220-1001: Network Hosts
- describe the role of web servers
- describe the benefits of using file servers
- describe the purpose of print servers
- list the benefits of DHCP
- describe how DNS servers work
- list the benefits of using a proxy server
- describe the role of mail servers
- describe when to use authentication servers
- summarize the purpose of the syslog
- describe the benefits of internet appliances such as UTM, IDS, IPS, and End-point management server
- describe when to use legacy/embedded systems
- work with servers
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.