Computers require several different connectors and converters. Explore the most common connector types such as RJ-45, USB, and Lightning.
CompTIA A+ 220-1001: Connectors
- differentiate between RJ-11 and RJ-45 connectors
- describe RS-232 connectors
- describe when to use BNC connectors
- differentiate between RG-6 and RG-59 connectors
- list the available USB connectors including micro, mini, and USB-C
- describe when to use DB-9 connectors
- list the benefits of using Lightning connectors
- describe when to use SCSI connectors
- identify eSATA connectors
- describe when to use Molex connectors
- work with connectors
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.