Mobile devices have flooded the market. Discover the various mobile connection types available, as well as best practices for synchronizing data.
CompTIA A+ 220-1001: Accessories and Mobile Device Synchronization
- describe the different types of wired connections such as microUSB, lightning, tethering, and proprietary vendor-specific ports
- list wireless connections such as NFC, Bluetooth, and IR
- describe the purpose of a hotspot connection
- list different accessories such as headsets, speakers, game pads, battery packs, and waterproofing
- list different types of card readers like credit card and SD card, as well as different types of memory
- describe the different types of synchronization methods such as cloud, desktop, and automobile
- list types of data to synchronize
- describe the purpose of mutual authentication for multiple services (SSO)
- outline software requirements to install an application on a PC
- list the different connection types used to enable synchronization
- synchronize mobile data
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.