Leaders should strive to communicate vision with a sense of integrity and authenticity. Engaging your team with enthusiasm and honesty will help build trust in your leadership and belief in your message. This course provides a general introduction to communicating vision, including its nature and its purpose. You will be guided through numerous techniques and methods to successfully communicate vision, such as personalizing and multiplying a clear message, communicating enthusiasm in an authentic way, and making the organization's vision for the future the employees' own vision.
- identify key concepts of vision statements
- recognize characteristics of effective vision communication
- identify approaches to communication that are likely to be important to employees
- identify techniques in creating a message to communicate vision
- recognize methods to effectively present a vision message
- use techniques to communicate vision effectively
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.