Learn about securing cloud data-at-rest and data-in-transit using various cryptographic mechanisms and security controls offered by the cloud service provider.
Cloud Security Fundamentals: Cloud Data Security
- Course Overview
- describe cryptographic mechanisms
- describe common cryptographic protocols
- compare client and server-side encryption
- define file and database security
- define object storage security
- classify key management services
- define public key infrastructure
- describe hardware security modules
- describe cloud data security
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.