Build a foundation for upcoming cloud security topics by exploring cloud definitions, roles, deployments models, characteristics, and building block technologies.
Cloud Security Fundamentals: Basics of Cloud Operations
- Course Overview
- describe cloud computing definitions and roles
- describe key cloud characteristics
- describe virtualization technologies
- describe compute technologies
- describe storage technologies
- describe networking technologies
- describe database technologies
- compare public CSP product offerings
- describe cloud computing technologies and concepts
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.