Explore how to implement containers and data management on popular cloud platforms like AWS and GCP. Planning big data solutions, disaster recovery, and backup and restore in the cloud are also covered.
Cloud Data Architecture: Data Management & Adoption Frameworks
- recall cloud migration models from the perspective of architectural preferences
- specify prominent big data solutions that can be implemented in the cloud
- recognize the impact of the implementing Kubernetes and Docker in the cloud
- implement Kubernetes on AWS
- implement data management on AWS, GCP, and DBaaS
- implement big data solutions using AWS
- build backup and restore mechanisms in the cloud
- implement disaster recovery planning for cloud applications
- recall prominent cloud adoption frameworks and their associated capabilities
- specify the benefits of implementing Blockchain technologies or solutions in the cloud
- implement Blockchain solutions in the cloud
- implement Kubernetes on AWS, build backup and restore mechanisms on GCP, and implement big data solutions in the cloud
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.