Explore the domain of physical security as it relates to the corporate facility and on-site locales.
CISSP 2018: Site and Facility Security Controls
- describe wiring closets and intermediate distribution
- identify security controls for server rooms and data centers
- define media storage facilities
- recall evidence storage techniques and practices
- recognize restricted work area security
- describe how to protect utilities and HVAC
- describe environmental controls
- recall techniques for fire prevention, detection, and suppression
- describe various controls for managing facilities
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.