Learn about investigations, logging, monitoring, auditing, and reporting as you explore security assessments.
CISSP 2018: Security Assessment and Testing
- specify steps that can be taken to support investigations
- describe resource provisioning and protection
- conduct logging and monitoring operations
- implement various tests of security controls and processes
- design and validate audit strategies
- conduct security audits
- analyze test output and generate reports
- describe how to effectively assess and test security
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.