Explore security assessment, design, and mitigation for web-based, mobile, and embedded systems.
CISSP 2018: Security Architecture and Engineering (Part 2)
- assess vulnerabilities in web-based systems
- describe common web-based attacks
- reduce security vulnerabilities in various web-based systems
- define enterprise mobility management
- describe issues related to mobile security and privacy
- reduce security vulnerabilities in mobile systems
- assess vulnerabilities in embedded devices
- describe and compare common threats to embedded devices
- reduce various embedded device vulnerabilities
- describe how to assess and mitigate systems vulnerabilities
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.