Explore the domain areas concerning governance, compliance, and business continuity planning for the enterprise security practitioner and engineer.
CISSP 2018: Security and Risk Management (Part 1)
- evaluate and apply security governance principles
- determine contractual, legal, industry standard, and regulatory requirements
- describe principles and requirements for privacy
- recall legal and regulatory considerations
- develop, document, and implement security policies, standards, procedures, and guidelines
- develop and document scope, plan, and business impact analysis
- align security functions with business strategies and objectives
- identify common security control frameworks
- ensure compliance with due care and due diligence
- identify and analyze cybercrimes and data breaches
- compare import/export and transborder data controls
- describe licensing, intellectual property, and privacy requirements
- describe aspects of governance, compliance, and business continuity planning
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.