Gain an advanced knowledge of cryptographic systems, life cycles, techniques, and methodologies for cryptography and cryptanalysis.
CISSP 2018: Cryptographic Client-based Systems
- describe cryptology and cryptographic systems
- define integrity and hashing in relation to cryptography
- describe various cryptographic methods and techniques
- identify cryptanalytic attacks
- compare phases of the cryptographic life cycle
- define digital signatures
- describe the use and function of public key infrastructure
- recall various key management practices
- describe key aspects of digital rights management
- describe cryptographic techniques
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.