Discover various methods for incident handling, disaster recovery, and business continuity, and examine physical security at the property edge and in the enterprise.
CISSP 2018: Conducting Incident Management
- conduct detective and preventative measures
- implement patch and vulnerability management
- participate in change management processes
- implement recovery strategies
- implement disaster recovery processes
- test disaster recovery plans
- describe business continuity planning
- describe perimeter physical security
- describe enterprise physical security
- utilize additional physical controls
- address personnel safety and security concerns
- describe incident handling and management
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.