Information security is only effective if everyone involved is on-board and properly trained. Discover how to develop security awareness and training programs, and how to implement and test the effectiveness of security controls.
CISM: Information Security Program Development and Management Part 2
- describe skills training for information security personnel
- develop security awareness and training programs
- integrate mandates into organizational processes
- define contracts, agreements, and third-parties
- review third-party contracts and agreements
- implement operational security metrics
- testing the effectiveness of security controls
- communicate program status to key stakeholders
- describe program development and management
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.