Create an effective information security program by examining the security technologies available, as well as techniques and best practices involved in meeting security regulations, standards, and guidelines.
CISM: Information Security Program Development and Management Part 1
- align security programs with business functions
- acquire and manage resource requirements
- recognize current and emerging security technologies
- design and implement security controls
- apply information security controls and resources
- define security standards, procedures, and guidelines
- describe regulations, standards, frameworks, and practices
- implement information security standards
- describe program development and control
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.