Explore the information security strategy techniques and best practices for a governance framework to meet your organizational goals and objectives.
CISM: Information Security Governance Part 1
- identify InfoSec strategy techniques
- compare InfoSec relationships to key factors
- describe InfoSec governance frameworks
- recognize concepts of governance
- recall standards, frameworks, and best practices
- define governance planning, design, and implementation
- work with integrating into corporate governance
- specify the contributing factors for InfoSec development
- recognize developing business cases
- describe strategic budgetary planning and reporting
- describe InfoSec governance
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.