Explore risk assessment and analysis methodologies, such as risk treatment, risk response, and gap analysis techniques, that can be used as part of your organization’s risk management strategy.
CISM: Information Risk Management Part 2
- identify risk assessment and analysis methodologies
- prioritize risk scenarios and treatment
- specify risk reporting requirements
- apply risk treatment and response methodologies
- compare control baselines and standards
- analyze information security controls and methods
- describe information security gap analysis techniques
- define risk management for business and IT processes
- specify compliance reporting requirements and processes
- perform cost benefit analysis for risk assessment
- describe information risk management
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.