Discover how to implement an effective information risk management strategy for your organization, including how to recognize information asset classification, ownership, and threats, vulnerabilities, and exposures.
CISM: Information Risk Management Part 1
- recognize information asset classification
- assign ownership of assets and risk
- evaluate impacts of events on information assets
- monitor internal and external risk factors
- recognize information asset valuation methods
- specify legal, regulatory, and organizational requirements
- recognize information security threat sources
- identify events needing risk reassessment
- define information threats, vulnerabilities, and exposures
- describe what is involved with information risk management
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.