A class defines what an object is and includes the data and functions for manipulating that data. Discover how to correctly define and use classes in your C++ programs.
- start the course
- create a class in C++
- add a private member to a class in C++
- add a protected member to a class in C++
- add public members to a class in C++
- create a class constructor in C++
- create a class deconstructor in C++
- create a class with overloaded constructors in C++
- create a class with a default constructor in C++
Pointers and Overloading
- create a pointer in C++
- create a struct in C++
- create a union class type in C++
- create a class with overloaded operators in C++
Practice: Working with Classes in C++
- create and use classes in a C++ application
The materials within this course focus on the Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSAs) identified within the Specialty Areas listed below. Click to view Specialty Area details within the interactive National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework.
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.