In this course, you will learn about the Team Foundation Server (TFS) prerequisites, how to install Team Foundation Server and how to configure it. Advanced server configuration will also be examined and demonstrated.
Windows Server 2016 Installation
- start the course
- describe the concepts of Team Foundation Server and its configuration options
- install and configure Windows Server 2016 on Amazon EC2
- configure security in Internet Explorer
- configure Windows 2016 to accept remote connections
- join the server to the Active Directory Domain
Install TFS Prerequisites
- add Windows roles and features to support TFS
- install SQL Server 2016 on a Windows machine
- install Team Foundation Server 2017 on a Windows machine
- configure an SMTP Server for Team Foundation Server
Practice: Using Team Foundation Server
- configure a Team Foundation Server installation on a Windows machine
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.