Explore advanced React components along with the capabilities and enhancements offered by Redux, and learn various essential application features like validation and lifecycle management.
Build & Integrate React Applications with Redux Capabilities
- demonstrate the construction of functional components in React
- illustrate the usages of props along with the various PropTypes in React applications
- demonstrate how to manage the lifecycle of React components along with the various states of React applications
- describe the essential event handling concepts and their usages in React applications
- demonstrate how to work with event handling in React applications
- demonstrate how to build form based applications using form components
- identify the various capabilities of Redux that can enhance React applications
- describe the components of Redux and demonstrate the various stages and state management of Redux
- demonstrate the extensive capabilities of redux-devtools-extension along with the approaches to using them
- demonstrate how to define and create Redux actions and reducers
- work with the Redux store capabilities to integrate actions and reducers
- illustrate the data flow lifecycle and utilization of data flow with Redux based applications
- create a React application that manages events and functionalities
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.