Explore the fundamentals of blockchain frameworks and focuses on Hyperledger Fabrics, including the installation and configuration of Fabrics.
Blockchain Architectural Components and Platforms
- demonstrate the approaches of using public blockchain applications like Augur and Digix
- identify the data storage structure of blockchain and the essential elements of a blockchain file
- list the prominent and popular blockchain platforms that are being implemented today
- define the essential criteria that should be considered when selecting the right blockchain implementation
- illustrate the management of cryptographic identity using blockchain
- set up Hyperledger Fabric v1.1 on Ubuntu on a localhost server
- set up the development environment for Hyperledger Fabric
- recall common usages of essential Hyperledger Fabric commands
- demonstrate the approaches of application development using the Node SDK
- stop Fabric ledger, start Fabric ledger, and start Hyperledger Composer Playground
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.