Big data dramatically impacts all aspects of business culture. Companies need to evolve from their traditional methods and practices to be able to use big data to improve their organization. In this course we will examine the impacts of big data from the marketing perspective. we will look at how the mobile effect has changed marketing, how purchasing habits have changed and what impact datafying consumer behavior has done.
The Marketing Perspective
- start the course
- describe the value of repeat shoppers
- describe how marking strategies need to change with technology
- describe how the mobile effect has changed marketing
- describe how technology has changed the way that product discovery and product research is done
- describe how big data is used in marketing
- describe the new market research methods
- describe different ways that companies can misuse the new technology
- describe how big data has datafied consumer behavior
- describe technique changes in split testing and cross-channel marketing
- describe how using user profiling can assist in advertising
Practice: Using Big Data for Marketing
- understand how big data affects marketing, as well as various marketing techniques
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.