In this course, you will learn the basic concepts of the microservices architecture. The properties surrounding a distributed architecture will be covered. The advantages and disadvantages of microservices will also be evaluated.
- start the course
- describe the properties that make up a microservice architecture
- identify the different pieces of a microservice architecture and the function they serve
- discover the advantages and disadvantages of a microservice architecture
- identify the individual components of the microservice topology
- define the level of granularity of microservice components
Protocols and Communication
- identify communication protocols such as RAC
- describe how components of a microservice architecture communicate
- build the API between microservices
- identify compatibility and interoperability issues
- use third-party systems for communication and logging
Practice: Using Microservices
- use communication in a microservice architecture
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.