Azure virtualization enables a wide range of computing solutions with support for Windows, Linux, and other operating systems. Provisioning, optimizing, and managing Azure VMs is covered in this course.
Implementing Azure Virtual Machines
- start the course
- provision SQL Server in an Azure VM
- describe components such as compute, storage, and networking
- recognize the different virtual machine tiers: basic and standard
- plan storage capacity
- demonstrate how to configure and optimize storage
- create a windows virtual machine
- deploy a VM workload
- configure and optimize VM sizes by workload
- demonstrate how to connect to Azure VMs
- automate Azure VM configuration using PowerShell DSC
Practice: Deploying Azure VMs
- demonstrate how to deploy and optimize Azure virtual machines
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.