Azure table storage provides fast and cost-effective access to data for all kinds of applications. In this course, you will dive deeper into storage tables and queues.
Azure Storage Tables and Queues
- start the course
- describe table storage and create a NoSQL table
- manipulate individual table records
- use OData to access table records
- describe table partition design, management, and scaling
- scale tables and partitions
- add and process messages
- retrieve a batch of messages
- scale queues
Practice: Blobs, Tables, Queues, and Files
- implement and manage Azure blobs, tables, queues, and files
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.