Azure Storage is a powerful feature that has been created for data storage. It has three built-in storage services to handle almost any kind of data. In this course you will learn about Azure Storage, Table Storage, and Storage Queues.
- start the course
- describe the three Azure Storage services
- create and configure an Azure Storage storage account
- describe how Azure Storage containers store Binary Large Objects (Blobs)
- create and delete block and page based containers
Azure Blob Storage
- read and write data to block blob storage containers
- read and write data to page blob storage containers
- manipulate blobs and the data stored in blob containers
- use retry policies to handle failed network transactions
Azure Table Storage
- compare Azure Table storage to traditional relational databases
- create and delete tables in Azure Table storage
- create an Entity structure in .NET
- query data and perform CRUD operations on an Azure Storage table
- compare Azure queues to Service Bus queues
- create and delete Azure queues using .NET
- send messages to an Azure queue
- retrieve messages from an Azure queue using Peek messages
Practice: Azure Storage
- describe the storage methods and features provided on the Azure cloud
The materials within this course focus on the Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSAs) identified within the Specialty Areas listed below. Click to view Specialty Area details within the interactive National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework.
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.