This courses outlines how to protect data, control access, and proactively monitor Azure SQL Databases. It will also prepare you for the 70-473 exam.
Securing Azure SQL Databases
- start the course
- configure both database-level and server-level auditing and threat detection in Azure SQL database
- describe the difference between server-level and database-level policies
- analyze audit logs using Azure Storage Explorer
- configure transparent database encryption
- configure row-level security
- configure the Always Encrypted feature
- demonstrate how to use the Always Encrypted Wizard
- configure data masking
Practice: Azure SQL Database Security
- demonstrate how to secure SQL databases in Azure
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.