Service Fabric is used to build always-on, scalable, distributed applications in Azure. This course covers the basics of Service Fabric applications, as well as how to monitor, migrate, and scale apps.
- start the course
- create a Service Fabric application
- describe application life cycle management
- provide an overview of actors
- add a web front end to a Service Fabric application
- monitor Service Fabric apps
- diagnose Service Fabric apps
- migrate apps from cloud services
- create, secure, upgrade, and scale a Service Fabric cluster in Azure
- scale a Service Fabric app at the partition level
- scale a Service Fabric app at the service name level
- implement availability of Service Fabric services
Practice: Monitoring and Diagnosing
- monitor and diagnose Service Fabric apps
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.