This course outlines how Azure is equipped with multiple built-in features that support highly available applications. It will prepare you for the 70-473 exam.
High Availability Solutions
- start the course
- recognize options for implementing high availability solution topologies
- describe the high availability platform
- demonstrate how to programmatically perform recovery using automated backups
- describe long term data retention strategies
- design cloud based backup solutions
- describe the Always On Availability Groups feature
- describe the Always On Failover Cluster Instances feature
- recognize when to implement log shipping
- implement database mirroring
Practice: Implement a High Available Solution
- implement a high available solution
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.