Azure Functions make it easy to run small pieces of code in the cloud. In this course, you'll explore different Azure Functions as well as API Management.
- start the course
- create Azure functions
- implement Webhook functions
- create event processing functions
- implement Azure-connected functions
- create and manage APIs
- configure API management policies
- protect APIs with rate limits
- improve performance by adding caching
- monitor APIs
- customize the Developer Portal
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.