Azure Blob Storage is a service that allows unstructured data to be stored in the cloud as objects, or blobs. This course covers how to create, manage, and secure blobs and files in Azure.
Implementing Azure Storage Blobs and Files
- start this course
- describe Azure Storage
- configure storage accounts, blobs, and containers
- read blob data
- describe data storage methods including blocks and page blobs, and describe data streaming
- describe secure access to blobs
- describe the asynchronous copying of blobs
- configure Azure CDN
- design and create blob hierarchies
- describe custom domains
- describe blob scaling
- describe Azure File Storage
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.