A good AWS design reduces problems, but problems will occasionally pop up, and having a sense of AWS troubleshooting strategies reduces downtime.
- start the course
- troubleshoot an EC2 instance that cannot be connected to
- overcome configuration issues preventing EC2 instance access
- troubleshoot an EC2 instance that cannot be terminated
- troubleshoot an EC2 instance that fails status checks
- troubleshoot an EC2 instance that has problems with instance capacity
- reboot instances and use console output for troubleshooting
- troubleshoot an EC2 instance that boots from the wrong volume
- troubleshoot a Windows EC2 instance that has a lost/expired administrator password
- describe common classic load balancer errors and their solutions
Practice: AWS Troubleshooting
- Given a scenario, use troubleshooting skills to solve the problem
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.