Amazon offers different methods to help move and store your serverless applications. In this course, you will learn about Amazon S3, DynamoDB, AWS Storage Gateway, AWS Snowball, Cloud data migration, and Amazon Aurora Serverless.
- start the course
- describe Amazon S3
- use Amazon S3 reduced redundancy storage (RRS)
- create an Amazon DynamoDB Table
- use AWS storage gateway to connect to Amazon S3
- use AWS Snowball to move data into Amazon S3
- use AWS SDKs with AWS Lambda
- use cloud data migration to move data to cloud storage
- use Amazon Aurora serverless to run your database in the cloud
Practice: Using Amazon S3
- use Amazon S3
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.