Serverless applications do not require servers to be maintained or provisioned. In this course, you will learn about serverless architecture, AWS serverless applications, and how to access AWS serverless application repository.
- start the course
- describe serverless architecture and AWS serverless applications
- identify serverless application use cases
- create an AWS account
- create an AWS IAM user
- set up AWS command line interface (CLI)
- use the AWS Lambda console
- install SAM Local and Docker
- use Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS)
- access the AWS serverless application repository
- publish an application to the AWS serverless application repository
Practice: Using AWS Command Line Interface
- use the AWS command line interface (CLI)
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.