Explore various security services in AWS including IAM, NACLs, security groups, WAF, and Shield.
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator: Security and IAM Services
- describe security of the cloud
- describe security in the cloud
- secure managed services
- define compliance services
- describe fundamentals of IAM
- work with IAM roles
- secure AWS cloud services
- work with NACLs and security groups
- explore the Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- describe AWS Shield and GuardDuty
- define cloud service-specific security
- apply security monitoring and reporting
- describe AWS security features and services
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.