PowerShell can be used to manage SQL Databases and SQL Servers running in Azure VMs. This course outlines how to perform common administration tasks using PowerShell, as well as how to create runbooks to automate cloud management.
- start the course
- use PowerShell to configure a subscription
- define image variables
- use PowerShell to create a new resource group
- use PowerShell to create a storage account
- use PowerShell to create network resources
- use PowerShell to configure VM objects
- create a SQL VM using PowerShell
- create a new SQL database using SQL
- create runbooks using the Azure portal
- create runbooks using PowerShell
Practice: Automating Cloud Management
- automate cloud management
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.