Security is an important consideration for every app that relies on external data. UWP provides many features for authentication and identity management, which help with security. In this course, you will learn how to use these features.
App Authentication and Identification
- start the course
- use the WebAuthenticationBroker to authenticate with a third-party application
- set up an Azure Active Directory to be used by an app
- implement Azure Active Directory authentication
- use the Credential Locker to remember login information
- describe Windows Hello capabilities in Windows 10
- create an app that can detect if Windows Hello is enabled
- implement Windows Hello in an app's login screen
- configure an app so previous users are remembered for easy login
- implement user registration functionality with Windows Hello
- create a server that provides server-side logic for a Windows Hello app
- use server-side services in a Windows Hello app
- use the WebAuthenticationBroker to authenticate with a server-side service
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.