Discover how to design a caching strategy and work with display modes to implement adaptive user interfaces in Visual Studio 2017.
ASP.NET MVC Web Applications: Adaptive UI Layout and Caching Strategy
- implement the Output cache in an ASP.NET MVC web application in Visual Studio 2017
- implement the HTTP Browser cache in an ASP.NET MVC web application in Visual Studio 2017
- prevent view content caching using the HttpCachePolicy.SetCacheability method in an ASP.NET MVC view in Visual Studio 2017
- use the Response.WriteSubstitution method to display dynamic data in a cached MVC web application view in Visual Studio 2017
- create a cache profile in web.config and implement it with the OutputCache attribute on an MVC controller action in Visual Studio 2017
- create a responsive user interface using Bootstrap grid
- use the media query feature of CSS3 to facilitate conditioned styling
- develop a basic ASP.NET MVC web application using the Mobile Application template in Visual Studio 2017
- specify how we can define and implement strategies of working with mobile specific browsers
- plan for running applications in browsers on multiple devices (screen resolution, CSS, HTML)
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.